hitBox hitBox

Excellent concept and design, both the gameplay, art and soundtrack fit perfectly. There's also enough variety and new elements introduced to keep things fresh and interesting. Keep it up!

Round One(ZERO) Round One(ZERO)

The gameplay and mechanics are good, but could really benefit from an asset/art upgrade

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

An absolute classic, I come back every year or so and play it from start to finish, love it.

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

Very cool game, the art is nice and the gameplay is ok, my main beef was with the menus though, very overwhelming, consider making a system when menus unlock ever couple of stages or so for example after stage 1 only the buy menu would be avaliable after stage 3 the equipment menu becomes available etc

tedgaming responds:

That's not a bad idea. I've thought of that too but then I would have to limit the types of treasures you can get in the first few stages cause it would suck to get a weapon attachment but you don't have access to the menu to use it yet.

Don't Move Don't Move

I think this game is only pretentious and doesn't really have any unique or new concept to offer besides appealing to the 3deep5u mentality

Loot Hero Loot Hero

Cool and fun, a bit mindless fun though and too easy. I also realize it's short but any longer and it'd be just boring

VaragtP responds:

That is one way to see it :P

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

I got a game breaking bug, all my weapons got deleted randomly and I only had 200$

Bitzy Blitz Bitzy Blitz

GREAT game

Virus Alert Virus Alert

First game that I see online claiming to be "retro" and really nailing that retro feel and sluggishness, love it

Gear of Defense Gear of Defense

Good game but gets repetitive fast